Sunday, February 22, 2009

End of an Era -for now anyway...


Well it appears that I have to find a new job.
The economy has claimed a bunch of new victims including myself. It's hard being 43 and having to go job hunting. Different emotions keep entering my head..anger, resentment, sadness, sometimes happiness, and fear(of change and the unknown future). Most of you know my emotional side and my idiosyncrasies..
I do not have a market presence with my art and I have overhead related to it..I feel some self-imposed pressures, but have some resources to make it last for a while..hopefully I'll find something soon and this shitty-ass economy will take a turn for the better..got my fingers crossed and staying as positive as I can..thanks for all the support from family and friends..i need it and I'm not afraid or embarrassed to say it.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment